Avoiding the redundancy of this section, I can't really describe myself in a paragraph or two, but I'll try: I am my own person. I'm Chapy, born on 10 July 1993 & was born a Bisexual.Please do not ask for my number if u are not related to me in any way in "Real Life".I am here to have fun & to keep in touch with my "Friends".Please Do Not ask me to comment ur pictures or do anything related to MySpace or Facebook. I will do it if I feel like doing it. U don't have to ask or tell me. If someone asks me to do something I don't want to without a plausible reason I don't do it. I never believe a rumor, until confirmed by the rumoree. I'm often labeled because of my fashion and beliefs.So to set things up straight,I'm None.I don't label myself. I love to wear black and that doesn't mean I 'Worship Satan'. Black is just a colour for God Sake! In a perfect world everyone would be dead. I don't like the country that I'm living in right now, because the humans brain isn't set & ain't functioning very well. Especially the Authorities. I do what ever shits I want & I don't friggin care what u think or say about me. Hate me? Ain't my problem hunny. Funny thou, WTF! are u still looking at my profile then? HA HA! I want you to read my profile, that's why I made it. I am very busy these days, so..u ain't need to get all emotional just because I didn't fucking reply. It's Irritating u dumbass! Yeah,I Sometimes Do Like Cute Stuff.So What? I'd keep writing but, I think that's enough random brain vomit for one section

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dia masok hospital??im really worry!!!


Pagi tuh aku ade kjot die aku msg "morning b bgun la" then die reply "b da bgun da ni" ok x pelah aku tunggu msg die..tbe tghari hari tuh die ckp die semput and demam aku trus call die bile aku dgr suare die laen aku lagi la risau..sayang aku kt kau naem!!aku call die aku ckp "halo" then die reply helo back" then aku ckp la "npe suare b mcm pondan je hahahaha" then die reply mcm nk nanges je suare die.die ckp "b punye tekak sakit la bby" aku pon ckp ''g la hospital bby rsau la b mcm ni,suruh la lecture hanta g hospital ''then die ckp ptg jap g bru g..aku pn suruh die rehat dlu then tibe2 die msg aku die ckp die ade kt hospital..bapak ah aku x teragak2 call die but lupe die x ley jwap kan kt hospital die tgh amik nafas..then die mms gamba die kt hospital kt aku..pewh aku mcm takot+mcm nk nanges siak..takot la kehilangan die >.< kjap2 aku call sbb risau la ylah die da jd separuh dlm hidup aku kn spe x syg.lg pon die baek and care psl aku..that why aku syg die..b i love you so much okay..jgn nakal2 nnti semput u makin mnjd2 and kurang kn merokok tuh da tau ada penyakit lagi isap byk...LOVE YOU NAEM!