Avoiding the redundancy of this section, I can't really describe myself in a paragraph or two, but I'll try: I am my own person. I'm Chapy, born on 10 July 1993 & was born a Bisexual.Please do not ask for my number if u are not related to me in any way in "Real Life".I am here to have fun & to keep in touch with my "Friends".Please Do Not ask me to comment ur pictures or do anything related to MySpace or Facebook. I will do it if I feel like doing it. U don't have to ask or tell me. If someone asks me to do something I don't want to without a plausible reason I don't do it. I never believe a rumor, until confirmed by the rumoree. I'm often labeled because of my fashion and beliefs.So to set things up straight,I'm None.I don't label myself. I love to wear black and that doesn't mean I 'Worship Satan'. Black is just a colour for God Sake! In a perfect world everyone would be dead. I don't like the country that I'm living in right now, because the humans brain isn't set & ain't functioning very well. Especially the Authorities. I do what ever shits I want & I don't friggin care what u think or say about me. Hate me? Ain't my problem hunny. Funny thou, WTF! are u still looking at my profile then? HA HA! I want you to read my profile, that's why I made it. I am very busy these days, so..u ain't need to get all emotional just because I didn't fucking reply. It's Irritating u dumbass! Yeah,I Sometimes Do Like Cute Stuff.So What? I'd keep writing but, I think that's enough random brain vomit for one section

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oneil comes to JB

                                     B I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SYG!!!
                         
                         cm ne lah aku x syg die nie..die ni dr sabah
                                      sanggop dtg jb and tggal jb utk jage aku..
                                      untung aku dpt bf mcm ni..da la baek
                                      caring plak toh hehehehehehe..jgn tggalkn
                                      i k syg??..u pon da taw i mcm mne n u pon
                                      x kn dgr ckp org sekeliling yg mne nk burok2
                                      kn i kn??hehehhehe bgs la mcm tuh muahx100