Avoiding the redundancy of this section, I can't really describe myself in a paragraph or two, but I'll try: I am my own person. I'm Chapy, born on 10 July 1993 & was born a Bisexual.Please do not ask for my number if u are not related to me in any way in "Real Life".I am here to have fun & to keep in touch with my "Friends".Please Do Not ask me to comment ur pictures or do anything related to MySpace or Facebook. I will do it if I feel like doing it. U don't have to ask or tell me. If someone asks me to do something I don't want to without a plausible reason I don't do it. I never believe a rumor, until confirmed by the rumoree. I'm often labeled because of my fashion and beliefs.So to set things up straight,I'm None.I don't label myself. I love to wear black and that doesn't mean I 'Worship Satan'. Black is just a colour for God Sake! In a perfect world everyone would be dead. I don't like the country that I'm living in right now, because the humans brain isn't set & ain't functioning very well. Especially the Authorities. I do what ever shits I want & I don't friggin care what u think or say about me. Hate me? Ain't my problem hunny. Funny thou, WTF! are u still looking at my profile then? HA HA! I want you to read my profile, that's why I made it. I am very busy these days, so..u ain't need to get all emotional just because I didn't fucking reply. It's Irritating u dumbass! Yeah,I Sometimes Do Like Cute Stuff.So What? I'd keep writing but, I think that's enough random brain vomit for one section

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy day Rempit go to Pasir Gudang

Firstime naik moto g tmpt jauh perh jakun aku.tp kecot jgk perot aku si gondol nie bwk x sia2 jp g mati tgh jln..abg bwk elok2 nnti saye mati cian jedy and oneil hahahahahah



si naz dgn chapy ahahahah nasib baek die ade taw kalo x aku x taw nk g majlis abg jedy kahwin naek ape..yg penting aku jadi rempit siak ahhahaha tp mmg best la thx naz ko da tlg aku utk berjumpe dgn si jedy yg sgt busy tuh xD hahahahahah <3



gmba yg tersengeh ni and tunjuk peace ni kt bustop psir gudang la tibe2 ujan ley lebat plak da aku basah lencun da tgk la helmet aku pkai tuh kn berair then lps benti ujan truskn perjlnan kite ke rumah cityzone shukex and jedy..jln punye jln nasib baek bju kering smpai umh pengantin


akhirnya dpt bertemu dgn kekasih gelapku encik jedy yg comel ni hahahah busy kot die ni mengalahkn org yg nk kawin tuh die jd pengapit ahahaha aku da tunggu berjam2 rupe2 nye kt sbelah pengatin tgh kipas kan hahahahah sian awk kan..tp sye tunggu awk then thx teman kn sye kn kn??


inilah gmba yg aku dot amik dgn si jedy ni hahahah ade lg gmba tp kt camera die ..tp aku nk amik gmba ngan pengantin nye tp aku segan pulak sbb rmai sedara mara die kt situ maklumlah majlis kawin kan tak xkn ramai org


akhir skali aku dpt gudibag dr adek sdare jedy balqis heheh comel taw die tuh and balik smula kt jusco aku nampak bju merah ni wow cantek nye aku beli la.tp harge nye rm160 nok!!mahal tp utk di pakai aku beli jelah...yg pnting dpt rm98 je sbb ade discount ape kejadah ntah hahahha k la aku happy dpt jmpe dgn jedy muah3 heheh syg awk