Avoiding the redundancy of this section, I can't really describe myself in a paragraph or two, but I'll try: I am my own person. I'm Chapy, born on 10 July 1993 & was born a Bisexual.Please do not ask for my number if u are not related to me in any way in "Real Life".I am here to have fun & to keep in touch with my "Friends".Please Do Not ask me to comment ur pictures or do anything related to MySpace or Facebook. I will do it if I feel like doing it. U don't have to ask or tell me. If someone asks me to do something I don't want to without a plausible reason I don't do it. I never believe a rumor, until confirmed by the rumoree. I'm often labeled because of my fashion and beliefs.So to set things up straight,I'm None.I don't label myself. I love to wear black and that doesn't mean I 'Worship Satan'. Black is just a colour for God Sake! In a perfect world everyone would be dead. I don't like the country that I'm living in right now, because the humans brain isn't set & ain't functioning very well. Especially the Authorities. I do what ever shits I want & I don't friggin care what u think or say about me. Hate me? Ain't my problem hunny. Funny thou, WTF! are u still looking at my profile then? HA HA! I want you to read my profile, that's why I made it. I am very busy these days, so..u ain't need to get all emotional just because I didn't fucking reply. It's Irritating u dumbass! Yeah,I Sometimes Do Like Cute Stuff.So What? I'd keep writing but, I think that's enough random brain vomit for one section

Sunday, November 14, 2010

HAPPY AND SADNESS 13.NOVEMBER.2010



Aku,adeq,nani,awie dan yg lain2 thanks for join me that day but at the same time we so boring at cs dont know what to do there.aku and syikin pergi kt FAIR MAC hahaha thanks syikin belanje aku majalah POPTEEN my favourite magazine hahaha tibe2 aku mule sedih sbb ternmpak budak yg bernama capital A ni.Aku rndu sgt kt die but aku just berharap kt die je.aku pon pon x taw ape slh aku smpai die mls nk lyn aku.die tgk aku mcm xde slh je kn aku bertambah xde mood kt cs but hati aku rndu dgn suare die n muke die nk sgt brjln dgn die mcm mse mule2 kite knl grr tp da xdpt da  ni smue sbb pmpuan SIAL nie la kaco relationship aku..But its ok aku just nk die lupekan aku and bile jumpe aku ,aku pesan kt die mcm nie"BUAT LA MCM X PNH KNL YE" but hati aku sedih sgt la.lagi pon aku da balik dgn ex aku oneil my bucux and hari yg sme aku kne marah dgn oneil plak sbb SPM da nk dkt but aku berjln and enjoy hahaha relax la bro hahaha..oneil majuk plak aku pon pujuk2 la die nasib baek die da jln dgn pjuk rayu ku hahahha..END OF THIS STORY
  

       THIS SONG FOR YOU CAPITAL "A"





I tak kesah tak dpt you syg,i sanggop sedih jnji you 
happy .so lps ni i x kn cri u lg and gnggu u lg i nk u
happy dgn couple you tu okay.and i nk tgk sejauh
mane you dgn die jgn lepas ni u da break u cri i 
blik mmg i x kn lyn u sbb i da couple dgn ex
i balik and you take care with new couple